Country Singapore City/State Singapore - Metropolis Work Location Singapore - Metropolis
As a Trading Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all obligations arising from the contract/charter party are carried out, and that any necessary requirements are compiled with.
- Deal with cargo and freight counter-parties, terminals and vessels on a regular basis regarding all post-deal activities ensuring all necessary operational information is passed on in good time and documentary requirements are met.
- Make cargo and vessel nominations, prepare and send voyage orders and monitor progress of vessels.
- Appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ships agents.
- Ensure that all Operational Information is entered into Trading systems (FED/DEX, RADAR, etc) in timely fashion and ensure that adequate records are kept to meet the company’s legal and fiscal obligations.
- Ensure that any necessary financial security is in place.
- Participate in out of hours coverage arrangements.
- Liaise with charterers to ensure smooth operations, avoid supply disruption and minimize demurrage costs.