ZH Production Manager - GMP
Country China City/State Zhejiang Work Location Zhejiang
What's the role?
- Provide visible leadership.
- Ensure HSSE guidelines and procedures are implemented and adhered to while encouraging employee participation/ownership.
- Commitment to the achievement of Goal Zero.
- Works closely with other Functional units with the goal of ensuring production volumes meet Production and Business Plans. (Operational Excellence, IT, Product Management, Planning, Logistics, HSSE, C&P)
- Manages Bulk Oil Movements associated with transfers of base oil from LOBP tanks farm and ISO tank.
- Acts as Contract Holder for assigned local 3rd party supplier outsource contract and diesel oil supply.
- Ensures Production resource levels and shifts are organized, including all job descriptions and competencies are in line with Competency Framework and local training plans.
- Work with Quality Control and Assurance to full compliance with ISO/QMS Standards.
- Champions CI projects to drive performance improvements thought the plant operations and planning.
- Ensure full compliance with the grease quality system.
- Proactively manage the integration of Production Activities with Production Plans, including HSSE, Planning, Engineering Maintenance and Quality Control and Assurance.
- Implements Shell Group or Country specific recommendations, whichever is the more stringent, and manuals related to product handling procedures, operating processes, working with operational capabilities of hardware on the site, Implementing safety equipment and clothing where required.
- Assists the Plant Manager with diagnosing/resolving plant failures, operational issues, with cost and performance benchmarking, identifying trends/gaps relative to comparators, and translate these to operational targets and actions.
- Key Performance Indicators are Production Schedule Assistance (PSA), On-Time and In-Full (OTIF), Right First Time (RFT), and Delivery Promise.
- Manage Environmental Compliance, act as Incident Commander for incident management and ensure compliance.
What we need from you
- College Degree (Production or Engineering background preferred)
- Experience in managing chemical & FMCG Production Operations is preferred.
- Experience in leading team is desirable.
- Experience in unit operation and process optimization is preferred
- In Depth understanding and knowledge of Lean/CI or Six Sigma methodologies and practices.
- Fluent in English.